Saturday, October 17, 2009

My beloved sister!

She and my BIL have been visiting for the past two weeks as you know. They left on Thursday evening and I miss them already! We had a lot of fun, we took them to the fair and thank goodness we went when we did - it's rained every day since.

We also took them camping to Cumberland Island. That's another post all by itself, but let me just say that I don't think we converted them to camping...... despite the scenery LOL. We did, however, convert them to So You Think You Can Dance - who doesn't love that show?!

The biggest highlights though were just hanging out with them and playing together as a family.

Nik is a fantastic photographer and she managed to get some brilliant shots while she was here. I'll be sharing them over the next couple of days. So here are some of the kids playing with their Uncle Donal:








"How does this thing work??"

No comments:

Post a Comment