Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Funny conversations in the car...... Part 1

So I pick Max up from Kindergarten and we're driving to the shops discussing what to have for dinner. The kids both say anything but tomatoes.

It breaks out into a discussion of whether it's pronounced TO-MAY-TO (said in their cute little American accents) or TO-MAH-TO (my accent). It goes on and on for ages..... so I decide to settle it and get someone else on my side by asking what Lola from Charlie and Lola says.

They look at each other and both say.........




"moonsquirters!!!" You can't win an argument with kids.

If you are not a parent of small children or just have no idea what I'm talking about - then watch this video clip. Plus, I put it here because it's Dad's favourite show ever!'


Watch I Will Not Ever Never Eat A Tomato in Animation  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh I have got to let Liam watch that. He isn't a picky eater but he would love it anyway. Our main thing is to tell him that whatever it is he is eating will help him get big muscles and that does it for him. I am afraid we will regret that course of action at some point. o_O

    ReplyDelete